If creating online courses is on your agenda for 2017, this podcast is a must-listen for you.
In it, I discuss the current huge opportunity in online education with Danny Iny, founder of Mirasee and author of “Teach and Grow Rich” which is about to be published in its second (expanded) edition.
- Why there's such a big opportunity right now in online education as it becomes more mainstream.
- How to transition from delivering live services to online courses, and what to focus your courses on.
- The impact of sites like Masterclass.com with celebrity trainers like Aaron Sorkin, Dustin Hoffman, Serena Williams and Gordon Ramsay- and how a small provider can compete against them.
- How to ensure your courses are genuinely valuable for your clients and lead to achievement of real results for them.
- The best way to get started with online courses.
Danny is the founder of Mirasee, an online education business, and the author of “Teach and Grow Rich”.
A new, expanded edition of Teach and Grow Rich is being released at the end of January. All the free 50 hard copies Danny mentions in the podcast have now been taken, but you can sign up for notification to get a free Kindle version of the book when it goes on special promotion by clicking here:
Register to Get Your Free Copy of Teach and Grow Rich
On the page you'll see a number of “Get the Book + Reserve My Spot” buttons. Underneath there's a smaller link saying “No thanks. Just notify me when the book comes out”. Click on that to register and you'll get an email when the promotion starts. You'll then have a couple of days to get it free on Kindle during the promotion.