Posted January 5, 2017.
If creating online courses is on your agenda for 2017, this podcast is a must-listen for you.
In it, I discuss the current huge opportunity in online education with Danny Iny, founder of Mirasee and author of “Teach and Grow Rich” which is about to be published in its second (expanded) edition.
- Why there's such a big opportunity right now in online education as it becomes more mainstream.
- How to transition from delivering live services to online courses, and what to focus your courses on.
- The impact of sites like Masterclass.com with celebrity trainers like Aaron Sorkin, Dustin Hoffman, Serena Williams and Gordon Ramsay- and how a small provider can compete against them.
- How to ensure your courses are genuinely valuable for your clients and lead to achievement of real results for them.
- The best way to get started with online courses.
Click here to listen to the podcast »
Posted August 10, 2012.
Danny Iny is a fast rising star in the world of marketing and has rapidly established himself as a leading authority on marketing for small businesses.
Danny's “route to the top” is unusual. He didn't get there by writing a big book or going out on the speaking circuit. He became well known and established himself through blogging – particularly writing guest blog posts on well known sites.
As a result of using this online approach to authority marketing his business has grown far faster that if he'd taken a more traditional route.
In this interview Danny reveals how he decided what market to focus on, how to reach them, and how to develop material and services that will “click” with an intelligent audience.
He also shares his approach of building a big reputation in a small niche and then expanding from there.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Click here to subscribe to the Authority Marketing podcasts in iTunes.
To find out more about Danny and learn from the wealth of material available at his Firepole Marketing site, click here:
Get More Cash Out of Any Business