You've generated leads. You've nurtured your relationship with your potential clients. You've built credibility and trust. Just one last step…
You have to turn those potential clients into paying clients.
If you run a purely online business like me you'll probably be doing that through sales pages, videos and webinars.
For most people, your sales or “enrollment” will happen over the phone or face to face.
In the collection of articles below you'll find guidelines on running effective sales meetings and strategy sessions that will help you get more clients onboard more quickly.
- First of all, here's how not to do it: My Worst Sales Meeting EVER.
- This I how to Prepare Effectively for a Sales Meeting using the “KFC” approach.
- Here are my Top 3 Reasons You're Losing Sales (and, of course, how to fix them).
- Notes on How You Need to Change the Way You're Selling to adapt to the big changes that have happened in the sales environment in the last few years.
- Here's how to use a Point of View Meeting rather than a traditional sales meeting to win clients.
- The Pencil Selling Technique can be a real differentiator for high value services – and will mark you out versus most people who go in to meetings laden with slides and laptops.
- How to Handle a “Stonewall” in a sales meeting (an unfortunately common occurrence for many).
- Selling With Stories – a vital technique to make a real connection with your potential clients.